From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>

drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x98528): In function `sis900_get_settings':
: undefined reference to `mii_ethtool_gset'
drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x98538): In function `sis900_set_settings':
: undefined reference to `mii_ethtool_sset'
drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x98517): In function `sis900_get_link':
: undefined reference to `mii_link_ok'
drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x98547): In function `sis900_nway_reset':
: undefined reference to `mii_nway_restart'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Daniele Venzano <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff -puN drivers/net/Kconfig~sis900-must-select-mii drivers/net/Kconfig
--- 25/drivers/net/Kconfig~sis900-must-select-mii	2005-05-01 14:17:11.875369736 -0700
+++ 25-akpm/drivers/net/Kconfig	2005-05-01 14:17:11.883368520 -0700
@@ -1555,6 +1555,7 @@ config SIS900
 	tristate "SiS 900/7016 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter support"
 	depends on NET_PCI && PCI
 	select CRC32
+	select MII
 	---help---
 	  This is a driver for the Fast Ethernet PCI network cards based on
 	  the SiS 900 and SiS 7016 chips. The SiS 900 core is also embedded in
_