From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>

Cc: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dominik Brodowski <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
---

 arch/arm/kernel/bios32.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff -puN arch/arm/kernel/bios32.c~pci-and-yenta-pcibios_bus_to_resource-fix arch/arm/kernel/bios32.c
--- 25/arch/arm/kernel/bios32.c~pci-and-yenta-pcibios_bus_to_resource-fix	Mon Jul 11 17:26:05 2005
+++ 25-akpm/arch/arm/kernel/bios32.c	Mon Jul 11 17:26:28 2005
@@ -466,7 +466,7 @@ pcibios_bus_to_resource(struct pci_dev *
 #ifdef CONFIG_HOTPLUG
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(pcibios_fixup_bus);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(pcibios_resource_to_bus);
-EXPORT_SYMBOL(pcibios_bus_to_resources);
+EXPORT_SYMBOL(pcibios_bus_to_resource);
 #endif
 
 /*
_