Subject: 2.6.13-mm1 tty-layer-buffering-revamp.patch problem
From: [email-masked] (John Hawkes)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:25:11 -0700

Alan Cox's tty-layer-buffering-revamp.patch in 2.6.13-mm1 won't build for
ia64/SN.  I don't know if this is the correct fix, functionally speaking,
but at least this allows 2.6.13-mm1 to build for SGI's SN systems:

Signed-off-by: John Hawkes <[email-masked]>

Index: linux/drivers/serial/ioc4_serial.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/serial/ioc4_serial.c	2005-09-02 08:56:20.000000000 -0700
+++ linux/drivers/serial/ioc4_serial.c	2005-09-02 09:10:19.000000000 -0700
@@ -2331,7 +2331,7 @@
 
 	tty = info->tty;
 
-	request_count = tty_request_room(tty, IOC4_MAX_CHARS - 2);
+	request_count = tty_buffer_request_room(tty, IOC4_MAX_CHARS - 2);
 
 	if (request_count > 0) {
 		icount = &the_port->icount;