From: [email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];

[email-masked]
Subject: [ACPI] acpi_register_gsi-change-phpacpi-driver.patch added to
-mm tree

The patch titled

     acpi_register_gsi(): change phpacpi driver

has been added to the -mm tree.  Its filename is

     acpi_register_gsi-change-phpacpi-driver.patch

Patches currently in -mm which might be from [email-masked] are

acpi_register_gsi-change-acpi_register_gsi-interface.patch
acpi_register_gsi-change-acpi-pci-code.patch
acpi_register_gsi-change-hpet-driver.patch
acpi_register_gsi-change-phpacpi-driver.patch
acpi_register_gsi-change-acpi-based-8250-driver.patch
acpi_register_gsi-change-ia64-iosapic-code.patch

From: Kenji Kaneshige <[email-masked]>

This patch adds the error check of acpi_register_gsi() into pnpacpi driver.

Signed-off-by: Kenji Kaneshige <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/pnp/pnpacpi/rsparser.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff -puN drivers/pnp/pnpacpi/rsparser.c~acpi_register_gsi-change-phpacpi-driver drivers/pnp/pnpacpi/rsparser.c
--- devel/drivers/pnp/pnpacpi/rsparser.c~acpi_register_gsi-change-phpacpi-driver	2005-07-28 11:42:15.000000000 -0700
+++ devel-akpm/drivers/pnp/pnpacpi/rsparser.c	2005-07-28 11:42:15.000000000 -0700
@@ -81,7 +81,7 @@ pnpacpi_parse_allocated_irqresource(stru
 		i++;
 	if (i < PNP_MAX_IRQ) {
 		res->irq_resource[i].flags = IORESOURCE_IRQ;  //Also clears _UNSET flag
-		if (irq == -1) {
+		if (irq < 0) {
 			res->irq_resource[i].flags |= IORESOURCE_DISABLED;
 			return;
 		}
_

-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is Sponsored by the Better Software Conference & EXPO September
19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing & QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement * http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf
_______________________________________________
Acpi-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/acpi-devel